Skip to main content

1.05: Changes (Rated R)

I'm not gonna lie, kissing Joaquin caught me, like, totally off-guard.


But it felt...right.


I don't know if there's a Watcher out there, but if there is, I sent them I silent "thank you" for sending Joaquin my way.


But the garden was calling, so we went to go handle it.


Joaquin was a huge help - two people definitely made the job, like, so much easier.

I gave him a quick reward before we parted ways to go look for more harvestables nearby.


I beat him back to the house, so I made a quick fruit salad for dinner. Damn, I really needed a stove soon - with two people, it'd be helpful to have one, I guess. Even though I can't cook for shit. But Joaquin doesn't need to know that.


But the salad was way easy. And it smelled good. Score one for Brittany.


Joaquin came back shortly after.


"Find anything interesting?" he asked me.

"Nah, just some more bluebells and pears. Nothing new. But we can sell those I found for a profit, I guess."


"I found a couple of crystals and a frog, but my real treasure was waiting for me when I came in."

"Watcher, you are a sappy bastard."

"But I'm all yours." Joaquin gave me a mischievous grin. 


He started to tickle me. I knew he was up to something!

"Stoooop." But I was laughing too hard. "OhmyWatcher, Joaquin. I mean it." Still laughing. Whoops.


He stopped and pulled me closer. Make-out time. Not a bad tradeoff.


I don't remember ending up in the bedroom, but I do remember him coming up for air.

"I have something we could do even better." he whispered, his accent thick.


And better it was indeed.







*** 

Author's note: Joaquin, I'm so sorry for putting a shot of you in tighty whities online. 

Something I didn't include - the fireworks at the end of the WooHoo. Ending with a bang, I suppose.

...okay, I'll stop. This is about as far as I got in gameplay (the only difference was ending the pose in the last shot and letting them go to sleep - they earned it, as far as I'm concerned). This is also the first time I've used poses - Couple Poses #15 by Rinvalee and I'm Sorry Pose Pack by Misfit Sims. I don't like using poses often, as I prefer my Sims tell the story and I merely caption it, but an idea popped in my head for a picture where the appropriate animation wasn't provided by EA. So the last four pictures were the end result of a good three-hour Tumblr prowl and my MacBook throwing a fit and almost overheating during the trial run in a different save. Fun times.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prologue: A Whole New World

I could hear the birds chirping in the background. In hindsight, that should've been the first sign something was wrong. Without really opening my eyes, I got up and dusted off my dress. "Damn, girl, that was some really cra-" I opened my eyes and then rubbed them, just to make sure I wasn't seeing funky shit.  Trees? In  Bridgeport?  Who'd ever heard of something like that? I looked around, just to make sure I wasn't, like, hallucinating. My eyes were beginning to adjust to the light.  No house. Huh. Weird. And lots of trees. "Larissa?" I called out for my best friend. "Makenzie?" No luck. "Okay, y'all." I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "This isn't funny anymore." I finished looking around some more. Sure, it was pretty, but it felt...wrong. More trees. And not a single skyscraper in sight. Well, fuck.

1.02: Work, Work

I woke up a little more than an hour before my first day on the job. My mysterious benefactor had left me a camp shower, so I hopped on in to get cleaned up. It worked surprisingly well. I hopped out feeling ready to take on the day! But first, granola. Just as I finished, the carpool came and I dashed off to leave. My first day was....well, horrifying, to say the least. Like, I learned an intern is basically just a coffee-fetching-smile-and-nodder who doesn't get to do shit. But hey, that's in the past now. Hooray for promotions. A helluva headache now, though. Guess I overworked myself. I texted my friends about the promotion. Most of them seemed happy for me. I went out to get a celebratory coffee and the line was SO. SLOW. My grandpa Ken could move faster than these guys, I swear. No wonder it was nighttime by the time I got home. By that point, I was too tired to give a shit, so I went straight to bed. Tue

About This Blog

Hello and welcome to the Fitzgerald Family Fables! Whether this is your first time reading the blog or you're a returner, all are welcome. This story takes place in the universe of The Sims 4 , and I cannot wait to explore it and get to know it better. The rating for this blog will be PG-13 due to language and some of the themes the story may focus on. If the rating changes for a particular chapter, I will post it as part of the title. Most of the writing will be Sims-driven, but some will be following a plot (currently planning on a 2:1 ratio here, but if that shifts this post will be updated to reflect that). It will also be in first-person perspective. Some of the themes for this blog may eventually include: LGBT+ issues/struggles, sexual themes (intimacy, violence, etc.), drinking problems, mental health struggles, and so forth. If any of these could be potentially triggering for you, I advise looking elsewhere or treading with caution. Now that all that fun stuff'